Pages

12.26.2010

Christmas Mantel

I know it's a little late, better than never ;)
Here are a few pics of what my Christmas mantel looked like this year!

Our stocking holder train
I love this thing!
I got it four years ago at Target no less ;)
after Christmas sale for $15
This thing in no joke,
SUPER heavy iron,
your stocking won't fall,
but if you drop one
WATCH YOUR TOES!!
The mercury glass votive holders I got from Target this year
ONLY .99 each!!

monogrammed stockings from PB $15
The key is to order them right around Thanksgiving
when they offer FREE MONOGRAMMING
and FREE SHIPPING on all holiday items!!
So far I have been ordering them every year for the past 3 years ;)

Does anyone remember Illuminations the candle store?
Unfortunately, they closed :(
But that is where I got those great tree candles
(that i don't dare burn)
They are just so pretty!!
I have these small and large set of pine cones 
on the other end of the mantel.

The hurricane jars are a reuse from here
I had picked up these natural pine cones 
with the yummy cinnamon smell to fill them with!

Hope everyone had a holly jolly Christmas and
best wishes for a wonderful New Year!

On a side note:
I am clearing out my Etsy shop!
TODAY ONLY
Use code CHRISTMAS30
for 30% ALL ITEMS
These items will be gone after today,
I am working on new things for the NEW YEAR
so stay tuned!




Cheers,
Erica
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment