Pages

10.30.2010

MOVING!

Ughhhh....
boy do I hate moving! 
Packing isn't so bad,
it's the purging and sorting and the UNpacking
that I strongly dislike!!

On a positive note,
 we are moving only about a mile away
and it gives me a chance to try out some new decorating ideas!!


I just got the new Ballard Designs catalog...
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything for the holidays!!


I am really excited to get decorating in the new place 
and hoping to find some great new pieces
for our new home :}
Here is some inspiration I will be on the look out for...
I may need one of these ;}

For my love of Poppies...

On the look out for one of these...

I know exactly where I would put this...

Need to get organized...

And of course,
I can never pass up a cute pear...


I will keep you posted on the status of my finds,
but for now this is about how much we have packed...

Two weeks to go,
Erica
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment